River Craig Smith River Craig Smith

You're one cold away from a River Atkin Downes.

RiverK responds:

I've already made that one! I should take bets on my next one though.

Far Away Dreamscapes Far Away Dreamscapes

Has a very easy going yet subtle pace to it with a very natural build-up to the heavier stuff around the 2:30 and upward. Towards the very very end, I MAY have had the final note fade or echo just a few seconds longer, but that's just me. All in all, t'was a great listen, man!

Awesome work as always!

Call THAT a Terrible Demo Call THAT a Terrible Demo

The sounds of "Oma" eating = Easy Listening - Jazz.

MGS:TLC review reading MGS:TLC review reading

Sexual thrills whilst watching President Oscar Mayer lick Cambodian foot cheese.

Thanks Obama.

Pensive Pensive

In addition to having an irresistibly calming tech feel to it that; as always, loops seamlessly, this also has a very broad sense of ambience that can realistically work for a number of vastly different situations for arguably a few genres in itself.

Stand up work as always, you delightful drunk.

CS - Highboy -SUITE- CS - Highboy -SUITE-

I've never found myself muttering "Holy shit" as many times as I have whilst listening to this amped up bad boy. It not only captures the explosive presence of the character during combat, but builds off the original Kampfpistole track in spectacular fashion. Truly tremendous work, yo.

RiverK responds:

Only the best for this kick-ass project!

Thug Kitchen (explicit) Thug Kitchen (explicit)

I get my protein from top-stirloin that I've marinaded and left in a baggy for a few days.

Elsa Marie Elsa Marie

It's true. He does indeed use everything. Slick tracks especially. Oh, and Turkish Heroine. Been growing quite fond of Turkish Heroine.

RiverK responds:

Is that anything like Turkish Delight? Because I love Turkish Delight.

Double Bastard Double Bastard

Well fine! I didn't want any of your Goddamn Liquid Glory anyway!!

Apatheria responds:

GOOD, 'CAUSE YOU DON'T GET NONE.

Christopher the Spider Christopher the Spider

*This is the tale of every spider that has nested in my office....and their entire families....

Before you hate me forever, just know I found this very entertaining and rather well written / performed / mixed. You have a knack for rather wholesome tones, and your description at the end was vivid. It almost makes me feel bad for my crimes against the arachnids......ALMOST....

Apatheria responds:

I mean I only made this so that everybody who listened to it would be consumed with guilt next time they considered swatting one of their poor, misunderstood eight-legged friends.

;v